Price: $21.99 – $26.99
Here is another no-brainer gadget that you definitely need for your car. This genius little gadget plugs right into your cigarette lighter and allows you to receive hands-free calls and use of your digital music. The Nulaxy wireless in-car Bluetooth FM transmitter is must have for long car rides to work or fun road trips with your friends or family.
- 1. BROAD COMPATIBILITY – Nulaxy KM18 car fm transmitter works with Bluetooth enabled devices, like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Tablet, Smartphones or MP3, MP4 Players via 3.5mm audio jack.
- 2. BIG LCD DISPLAY – Car battery voltage level will be detected and displayed on 1.44 inches LCD while the car starts; phone number for incoming calls & name of songs playing through TF Cards could be displayed as well (songs via Bluetooth will not display).
- 3. CRYSTAL SOUND QUALITY – Nulaxy KM18 utilized most advanced interference and noise cancellation technology, to grant most crystal sound quality. Please be noted, due to radio frequency interference and car ground loop noise, it is almost impossible for any transmitter to produce a perfect audio, but Nulaxy does one of the best work in the market.
- 4. USB CAR CHARGING – Comes with a 5V-2.1A charging port to charge most USB devices.
- 5. WHAT IS MORE – Built-in microphone feature supports hands-free talking; support TF/MicroSD Card in FAT format up to 32G; support A2DP; support MP3/WMA format; support AUX output and input.
Customer Review: Bluetooth FM Transmitter
By: HVon February 27, 2017
Easy set up. Once you’ve paired it with your phone, all you have to do is turn on your bluetooth and it will automatically pair it the next time you’re in your car. Works like a charm!! Able to hear calls through my speakers just fine.The first couple of stations were a little staticky but I was able to locate a station that was nice and clear. Very happy with this product and I would recommend it.
Customer Review:Great product!
By: Scott Weymanon February 27, 2017
I was contemplating buying a new radio for my car that would have cost a minimum of $300. Instead I bought this fm modulator and it has worked flawlessly! I am able to listen to all of the music on my phone all of the time. I highly recommend this product. It saved me a ton of money over changing the stock radio in my Accord!
Customer Review: Awesome… Does exactly as described.
By: The Caton February 26, 2017
Used this KM18 on the Bose system of my 350z… The Bose system has bluetooth but is only made for making calls… Does not play music/audio… So this bluetooth receiver/fm transmitter is the solution. To get a clear sound out of it, just balance the volume level of the KM18, your phone, and the headunit / car stereo of your car. I turn them all up around the midway point to make sure there is no distortion on the sound. I set the KM18 fm frequency to 87.7 mhz and its interference free on the Bose head unit….Set the volume control highier to your liking… As long as the music does not distort, that is the best setting… I really like this cool accessory… The skip buttons are compatible with my phone music player. Just pull up an album and play it then you’re good to go…Good for other older model cars without bluetooth capability on the head unit…. The price is also great…. Well worth it.